Secrets to look thinner instantly
A good diet, exercise frequently, some beauty treatments, among other factors, can help you lose weight and tone your body; however, sometimes we want to look thinner so almost immediately, because we have a special occasion or just because we are tired of seeing with those extra pounds. Here we share some very simple tips to help you look thinner instantly:
- Choose the color of your clothes carefully. Dark colors will remove you visually a few extra pounds immediately. The black will always be your best ally. Avoid using light colors, especially white.
- Uses a single hue. Combinations of different colors (especially light colors) and large prints will make you look fatter, so contrary to wear a dress or suit of a single tone (dark tone), you’ll look thinner.
- V neck style, visually will slim your torso. Avoid using necked turtle or high round style.
- Uses vertical straight lines. Bringing garments with vertical stripes prints or use clothing that make your figure vertically, such as an open cardigan that falls vertically on your torso, your body will look slimmer.
- Straight cut skirts and pants will make you look thinner.
- Wear a dress or blouse in empire waist, with slight drop (on low volume in the abdomen), these will hide these kilos of more in the above mentioned zone.
- Promote heeled shoes closed toe ending with styling your legs, also shoes that are open in the front (peep toe style) are a good choice. Beige or nude shoes work wonders in case use skirts or dresses, on the other hand, if you’re going to wear pants, opt for shoes colors the same color of your pants.
- Opt for shirts or blouses with 3/4 sleeves instead of using short sleeves or sleeveless tops. Never use balloon style sleeves with spring at the end.
- Avoid wearing pants or low cut jeans at the waist, as it accentuates the thick of the area; instead, opt for a slightly higher styles.
- Do not wear loose clothing and not too tight (to mark the fatties), select silhouettes with soft fall, that fit perfectly to your body.